Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Thursday Week 1 Mission Administration Update

We had a conference call with our team in LA tonight and the following needs have been listed as a major priority for our trip:
Please have all donations over to the Spring Road building by 10:00 AM on Saturday and email me if you are making a purchase so we don't duplicate purchases. We need the above and it will have to come out of our cash commitment if we can not get them donated.

Our team sounds exhausted. Plan to work long hours and be in the heat. I would like to recommend that anyone who can make it plan to be at the building to encourage them on Sat when they arrive back here. We are expecting them between 4 and 5 in the afternoon and I will try to let you know a more exact time later. They said 3 to 5 semis arrive daily with supplies that need unloaded and sorted to be distributed.

There seems to be a great demand for tradesmen. Right now electricians and plumbers, soon to follow carpenters and roofers. If you can make it, please do.

May God bless you as you consider your role in this dissaster. Sunday in bible class we were discussing tragedy and dissaster and we talked about the verses in I Corinthians where it discusses that these things happen so that God may be glorified. We He is being glorified and you are a part of sharing the blessing He has so richly given us.

Because He love us first,

Brad Hayes

PS
I need a favor tomorrow. We need a pick up at Wendy's International in Dublin. Its two pallets of paper goods for our teams. It will take at least a full size pickup or equivelant trailer. Between the hours 9:00 and 5:00 they have a pallet jack or forklift and I am told they will load it. I have to go to Mansfield tomorrow afternoon. If you could handle this for me please call me by 10:00 AM and I will give you the details.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?